View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keespiethein
Dawn Apprentice
New Poster

re: Keespiethein's Thieving Guide. (Tips 'n tricks)

It's been a while since i've posted a guide online,

I'll be explaining tips and tricks in this guide, alternatives to thieve. 

Levels:

1-5: Pickpock man (level 2), Stunning will cause you damage of 1. 

5-20: Cake Stalls or Tea stalls. I'd recommend the Cake stalls though, as when you finally reach 20, you'll have a small walk to the next step.

20-38: Silk Stalls. A trick is to keep the silk, wait a day, and sell your silk if you're not the wealtiest person walking around on Gielinor.

38-55 (71): Masterfarmers. Why do i recommend this? The lots of seeds you get. Supportive on farming. They're at the early levels not easy to thieve, stunning will cause a damage of 3,

The (71) represents the alternative way to get 71 thieving on masterfarmers, it'll not be as fast as Knights, but it'll be more profitable on long term.

55-71 (99!): Knights of Ardougne. (level 45), At a low level, equip a short bow without ammo, as they hit hard and accurate when attacked. Stunning will cause a damage of 3. The stun will take

70-99: Paladins: They're unrecommended, but it's a highly profitable way to thieve. Stunning will take 5 seconds with a one time damage of 3.

71-99:  You're now able to reach the level 71 Room in Pyramid plunder, which from this level, is incredibly fast to train with! I'd highly recommend to train it this way. Just keep track of your hitpoints. More explained later on.

Alternatives are.

65-99 on Sorceresses's Garden. The summer garden is annoying. Take 3 spots free, one spot for a pestle and mortar, the rest for beer glass's. You'll need 3 Fruits to grind to fill a glass. Filled glasses can be turned in at Ali at the well at the Al Kharid Palace.

50-99: Safe walls: This'll take a while, damage recieved is different from 1 to 6, alot of gems are gained. 

Rogues chests (84): I've just recently heard about those, and heard they were yet risky, yet awesome to train with. I've seen videos... i do not recommend it myself for training, but if you need some quick cash, risk your prayer and loot some chests. 

Pyramid Plunder.

You can play Pyramid Plunder after gaining acces to Sophanem. This'll be granted after a few seconds in 'Itchlarins Little Helpers', if prepared (cat/waterskin etc.).

Entering the pyramid goes by unlocking one of the four doors until you reach the Mummy (this Mummy will be at the same door for a little while, so when done after the mini game, head back to the door you got to the Mummy).

You'll start in the level 21 room, where you need to will have to deactivate the trap when entering the room (This happens in any room). You open the gold chest, were after you run to check the doors which'll lead you to the next room. Where at the start you have to deactivate the traps, and so on.

When you're at the room below the level you can access, open 50% of the urns, OR check 100% (this is equal exp). 

Example:

When you reach the level 61 room while you're 71+:

Open 50% of the urns, then open the gold chest, move your way to the next room.

OR:

Check 100% of the urns, then open the gold chest, move your way to the next room.

When you've done this, and you've gotten to the next room (your max room). Just don't care and open all the urns.

This'll get you the max EXP you can gain an hour, if the snakes co-operate. 

(Ofcourse, if you got enough time, you can open a few urns more than i told.

Why open gold chests? These have the highest possibility to obtain a Pharaoh's Sceptre (3), which can teleport you to the Plunder Pyramid immediatly. (it has more options)

They're obtainable from the 21 to 91 chests.

DO NOT OPEN A SACROPHAGUS, THIS WILL SPAWN A MUMMY (LEVEL 86 If i'm right) WHICH'LL ATTACK LOWER LEVELS AS FIRST)!! 

THEY ONLY GIVE STRENGTH EXP.

Pictures will be added later on.

For now, i hope this info is helpfull. I might add exp rates later on.

Dawn Ninja
Dawn Commander
New Poster

Nice guide, I'll be looking forward to gaining some thieving levels :D

Dawn Clan
Dawn Commander
New Poster

Nice guide! Maybe throw in some images and it will be awesome!

iidarren
Dawn Apprentice
New Poster

can you get gloves of silence or whatever there called in 07 scape and if so do t hey make theiving any easier or successfull?

Keespiethein
Dawn Apprentice
New Poster

iidarren wrote:

can you get gloves of silence or whatever there called in 07 scape and if so do they make theiving any easier or successfull?

Gloves of silence can be purchased from players, or you can hunt the creature 'A Dark Kebbit', which'll require 57 hunter. To hold these gloves you require 54 hunter.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn Forum Index -> Skill Guides All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: