View previous topic :: View next topic  
iidarren
Dawn Apprentice
New Poster

re: Updates & OSRS

ive been playing since classic and something that i have always struggled with was teh trading system.

i really liked the introduction of the grand exchange and its something i really miss.

if there set on not bringing GE back then at least a system where you can enter somewhere the item(s)

your looking to buy / sell and you can only see those items being bought and sold in public chat would definatley make trading alot easier.

Japing
Forum Moderator
New Poster

I personally voted in favour of:

1. Bank tabs

2. Introduction of existing content

3. After much deliberation, for quality of life updates ~ it was a wrench between these, further quests & achievement diaries.

I voted 'No' for all the Kraken & boss related questions, as I feel arbitrarily shoehorning in random PvM content dilutes the character of the game; at least quest for it!

Dawn Satu
Dawn Apprentice
Poster

GE wouldn't be bad thing in my opinion, but I can also play without it if it won't never come =)

There is poll now about: (and you have to choose three best for you)

- Clan wars system designed not to have a negative impact on Wilderness activity

-A pvp activity using the old Bounty Hunter mechanic designed not to have a negative impact on Wilderness activity

-A solution to the trading issues

-Achievement diaries for many areas of Gielinor

-Bank tabs

-Clue scroll expansion featuring new rewards,clues and puzzles

-Introducing a new skill

-Small quality of life updates

-The remaining content from the game archive including the Path of Glouphrie quest, Land of the Golbins quest and ZMI altar

-Uber quest which advances the stories of multiple quest lines

I voted for the bolded ones because:

- With bank tabs bank would be so much easily organized and I like keeping bank clean and organized ^_^

- Uber Questline, I love doing quests with questlines and stories , in my opinion in Pre-Eoc the goblin questline (zanik thing) was the best questline ever ^_^ Also questline would  inspire people to train stats :)

- Achievement Diary would just be sweet ^_^

I voted yes to tentacle whip and staff, but no to necklace because it would raise Ice Barrage to so OP situation =)

Japing
Forum Moderator
New Poster

How do you folks feel about future updates and the character of OSRS and updates? Things like NMZ arguably make training a lot easier than it was historically (though clearly cut down on the profitability of commonly botted items), and talk of a GE style system being introduced has been floating around for quite a while.

How does everyone feel about this ~ what would you like to see, if anything; or be very annoyed with?

Discuss c;

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn Forum Index -> General RS Topics All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: