View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn Deku
Dawn Elite
New Poster

re: What Achievements have you got!?

Aloha Guys! 

Have you done something recently that you feel was a pretty cool achievement? 
Have you done something that you are proud of, whether it's big or small?
Have you just completed your first in something?

then make a post here so we can see! and congratulate you, or laugh at the noobishness =D

I'll go first: Recently I have..: 

Done my First EVER Tears of Guthix game ^_^ and gained a farming level from it =)

Congratz for Farming level ^_^

- Have you done something recently that you feel was a pretty cool achievement? 

- Have you just completed your first in something?

1. question: I've gained lots of strength levels less than week (90-94 and gonna get 95 tomorrow) + trained Sailing until reset lol ^_^

3. question: Today I made IRL first time ever all by myself finnish meatfood called Karjalanpaisti (cubed Karjala's meat) feat. potatoes, it had to be like 2-3 hours in the oven so it was pain to wait for it but it was worth it, tasted good =)

More about my goals and achievements in my RuneScape blog (link to my blog in this website) here ^_^ Sorry advertising =)

Japing
Forum Moderator
New Poster

In the last week, I've been pretty active with regards to questing; it feels great to finally have 110+ QP, especially at my combat level. I recently completed One Small Favour this morning, which is a quest I despise, so it's great to have it out of the way.

Other than that, I've been happy with my Slayer & Farming progress (43/55 & 60/75) respectively, and think the coming month will see the fulfillment of both of those goals ^~^

Dawn Ninja
Dawn Commander
New Poster

Well it's starting to become a while ago, but I think this is basically the achievement Im most proud of:

This was after my FIRST day of RuneTracking (I was somewhere in the 80's doing Brews).

#1 Day

#3 Week

#25 month

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn Forum Index -> Dawn Achievements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: