View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawn Verndax
Dawn Adept
New Poster

re: Vern's Clue Hunt Progress

Hey guys, so like many of you already know, I'm that guy that does clues all day long. I've done just about everything in this game and started to get a little bored, so I set a near impossible goal for something I never really did much of; Clues. My goal is to get EVERY SINGLE REWARD from all levels of clues. Crazy? I know. For EASY level clues I pickpocket H.A.M members, they are by far the best. For MEDIUM clues I will most likely be killing guards. For HARD clues I will most likely do hellhounds. I have done hundreds of clues so I'm not going to pick the screenshot of every reward as I feel that is unnecessary, instead I will show rare rewards and will post a clue "check list". This "check list" will show what I have already gotten and what I still need to get. I will try and keep this as updated as possible but can be pretty busy sometimes, so bare with me :P 

Side note: I'm always here to help (doesn't have to be clue related). If anyone needs something from clues I will only sell if I have more than 2 of that object. 

re: Vern's Clue Hunt Progress

Good luck on your goal! Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dawn Forum Index -> Dawn Achievements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: